Warranty & Return Policy
1. Unless otherwise stated on the original invoice, Mini Micro provides 30-day warranty on all products purchased from Mini Micro NewEgg Marketplace . Any remaining warranty will be directly with the manufacturer.
2. Discontinued parts or models will be replaced by products with equivalent or better specifications.
3. Warranty will not cover any misuse, abuse, or accidental damage by users and will be voided if any identification marks or serial numbers are removed or tampered with, or if any unauthorized modification is detected.
4. If Mini Micro has shipped out a damaged product, customer must report that fact within 48 hours upon receipt of the product and return the product within 7 days.
5. All goods returned for warranty that are found to be non-defective (or damaged as a result of misuse including static discharge) will be shipped back to the customer. A service fee may be applied.
Merchandise Return Policy
1. Return Merchandise authorization (RMA) Application
a. Fill in an RMA form with invoice number, product serial number and description of the problem for the product's return.
(Note: No RMA number will be issued if the form is not fully completed.)
b. Apply for RMA from: firstname.lastname@example.org
c. A RMA number will be issued within 24 hours, and this number will be valid for 14 days.
2. Instructions for returning the products
a. Mark the RMA number clearly on all boxes, or the items will be REFUSED.
b. All items returned must be properly packaged to prevent damage during shipping. All products damaged during shipping will be the sole responsibility of the shipper.
c. Ship the product freight prepaid and insured to:
RMA & Service Department
524 Gordon Baker Rd
Toronto, Ontario, M2H 3B4, Canada
d. All collect shipments will be refused.
e. Do not ship the accessories with the shipment except for returns for credit or DOA.
f. Do not add new items or products to an issued RMA number. Any unauthorized item or product will be refused or the entire shipment may be refused.
g. If the returned good(s) do not match our RMA record, the good(s) cannot be processed and will be returned as freight collect.
h. If any product is returned without authorization, the customer will be notified in writing and instructed to issue a call tag. The product will be held for 30 days. If the product has not been retrieved within the 30-day period, it will be assumed abandoned and will be disposed of accordingly.
3. Repaired or replaced merchandise will be returned to customer at Mini Micro expense.
4. Mini Micro is not responsible for any data lost. Customers are responsible to back-up their data prior to returning any system/hard drive for service.
DOA Product Return Policy
1. If a product fails (does not properly function) or is dead on arrival within 14 days from the original
invoice date, Mini Micro will immediately replace with a new product if the stock is available.
2. Please return the product with all the components and accessories (cables, manuals, disks, and the original packaging).
3. DOA items must be received by Mini Micro within 30 days of original customer Invoice date.
1. Under some circumstances, a credit is provided for returns within 15 days of purchase. Products must be returned in original package and in a re-sellable condition with all associated accessories. Due to the market fluctuation, the amount of credit will be issued according to the market value at the time Mini Micro received the product return from customer.
2. A 15% restocking fee can be assessed on any item returned for reason other than evaluation or shipper error.
Note: We do not provide credit on the following items: CPU, Software, Printer cartridges and toners and UPS units.
When you return an item, you may see different return options available. To request:
1. Log onto your Newegg.ca account and find your order in order history.
2. Select proper return options. Depending on the seller's return policy and return setup on Newegg, different options are available:
• Click REFUND or REPLACE to submit your request directly. Or
• Click REQUEST RETURN FROM SELLER to contact seller to request refund or replacement.
3. For the option of REFUND or REPLACE. Select the item(s) you wish to return or replace. Follow the instruction to complete.
4. For the option of REQUEST RETURN FROM SELLER. On the COMPOSE MESSAGE Page:
• Choose Return/Refund/Replacement from the drop down menu.
• Verify the order number and request from the Subject.
• Specify more details, including item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail), the reason for your return, and the return for replacement or refund before click SEND MESSAGE button.
5. It will take up to 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry after Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry.
6. Once your request is approved, you will be provided with detailed instruction through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before shipping your return merchandise back.
7. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.