Lenovo is a global Fortune 500 company and a leader in providing innovative consumer, commercial, and enterprise technology. We have four business groups, namely the PC and Smart Devices Business Group (PCSD) which includes PCs, tablets and smart devices, the Mobile Business Group (MDG), which includes Moto and Lenovo-branded smartphones, the Data Center Business Group (DCG), which includes servers, storage, software and services, and the Lenovo Capital and Incubator Group (LCIG) and Others, which drive innovation through investment in startups and exploring new technologies.
Our portfolio of high-quality, secure products and services covers PCs (including the legendary Think and multimode YOGA brands), workstations, servers, storage, smart TVs and a family of mobile products like smartphones (including the Moto brand), tablets and apps.
If Lenovo ships the wrong Product or makes an error in configuration of the Product ordered, Customer may return Product in its original package to Lenovo for a full refund. Customer may only return the entire Product or all such Products for a refund. Customer may return personal computing Products purchased from Lenovo.com in quantities of five (5) units or less for any other reason within 30 calendar days from the date of invoice for a refund of the price paid. Returns of purchases of server and storage Products and orders for personal computing Products in quantities greater than five (5) units are subject to a restocking fee in the amount of 15% of the price paid and return shipping and handling fees. Partial refunds or credits for Products, including installation of software Product options; or quantities of Products that are not separately priced, are not available to Customer for return.
In order to return a Product, Customer must contact Lenovo through your Newegg order to obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization). Any authorized return must include the Product and all accessories in their original packaging, along with all documentation (i.e. invoice, RMA and original shipping label), and shipped to Lenovo using the prepaid shipping labels provided with the RMA. It must be received at the Lenovo National Return Center within ten (10) calendar days of issuance of the RMA. Returns on any other basis may be refused by Lenovo. Customer assumes risk of loss and damage for Products returned without an RMA. Upon receipt of your returned Product, Lenovo will issue a credit or refund of the purchase price paid, less any applicable return shipping, handling fees and restocking fees as noted above.
Software Products acquired separately from a hardware Product may not be returned unless media-based software is unopened and still in its sealed package or, if delivered electronically, software that you have not accepted the terms of the software license. Customer may return the software Product in such an event within 30 calendar days of the date of invoice and receive a refund or credit in the amount of the price paid. For return of electronically delivered software Products, Customer shall provide a letter of destruction to Lenovo, in a form provided by Lenovo, confirming the software Product has been uninstalled and destroyed.
When you return an item, you may see different return options available. To request:
1. Log onto your Newegg.ca account and find your order in order history.
2. Select proper return options. Depending on the seller's return policy and return setup on Newegg, different options are available:
• Click REFUND or REPLACE to submit your request directly. Or
• Click REQUEST RETURN FROM SELLER to contact seller to request refund or replacement.
3. For the option of REFUND or REPLACE. Select the item(s) you wish to return or replace. Follow the instruction to complete.
4. For the option of REQUEST RETURN FROM SELLER. On the COMPOSE MESSAGE Page:
• Choose Return/Refund/Replacement from the drop down menu.
• Verify the order number and request from the Subject.
• Specify more details, including item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail), the reason for your return, and the return for replacement or refund before click SEND MESSAGE button.
5. It will take up to 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry after Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry.
6. Once your request is approved, you will be provided with detailed instruction through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before shipping your return merchandise back.
7. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.