Linkup Technology Inc. was founded in 1996 to provide the community with quality connection solutions while meeting the booming demand of computer upgrades for Y2K compliance.
While low-cost off-shore products were unable to keep up with the expansion of high-speed internet, Linkup provided in-house quality, certified and tested premium connection solutions.
Linkup has provided for big names such as Amazon, Bell, McDonald’s, Rogers, and Telus. Hospitals, schools, and government branches have trusted Linkup to provide reliable components.
As technology advances, so does the demand for agile and dependable interface connections. Emerging interface technology in the form of USB-C, Lightning™, and Thunderbolt™ 3 require proper certified engineering to guarantee safe and rated performance. Linkup covers all these bases.
30 days refund with 15% restocking fee will be applied on all returns.
When you return an item, you may see different return options available. To request:
1. Log onto your Newegg.ca account and find your order in order history.
2. Select proper return options. Depending on the seller's return policy and return setup on Newegg, different options are available:
• Click REFUND or REPLACE to submit your request directly. Or
• Click REQUEST RETURN FROM SELLER to contact seller to request refund or replacement.
3. For the option of REFUND or REPLACE. Select the item(s) you wish to return or replace. Follow the instruction to complete.
4. For the option of REQUEST RETURN FROM SELLER. On the COMPOSE MESSAGE Page:
• Choose Return/Refund/Replacement from the drop down menu.
• Verify the order number and request from the Subject.
• Specify more details, including item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail), the reason for your return, and the return for replacement or refund before click SEND MESSAGE button.
5. It will take up to 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry after Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry.
6. Once your request is approved, you will be provided with detailed instruction through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before shipping your return merchandise back.
7. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.