Infology Corporation is a information technology product and service provider. We have been in business since 1992. We served many businesses, government agencies and educational institutions across Canada. We are focused at providing our customers with the most suitable technology solutions for their need as well as competitive pricing and speedy delivery.
At Infology we offer wide range of technology products for different markets including:
• Point of Sale solutions for the Retail and Restaurants industries including Touch Monitors, Receipt Printers, Cash Drawers, Barcode Scanners Label Printers, Kitchen Display Systems, Digital Signage and more.
• Data Capturing Solutions for the Manufacturing, Warehouse and Distribution Businesses including Barcode and RFID Mobile Computers, Video Surveillance Systems, Rugged Computers and more.
• Solutions for Educational Institutions, K-12 Schools and Universities, including Interactive Teaching Technologies, Dry-erase Whiteboards, and more
• Solutions for Engineering and Manufacturing including Wide Format Printers, Computer Workstations, Document Management and more
• Solutions for Small and Medium Businesses including Desktop and Mobile Computers, Computer Servers, Storage Systems, Network Systems, and more
Return Policy for Infology Corporation
For New Items:
Items can be returned under the following conditions ONLY:
- Returns are accepted within the 15 Days of the buyer receiving the order
- Customer shall pay for the return shipping cost
- 15% Re-Stocking Fee will be deducted on Opened Items.
- 10% Re-Stocking Fee will be deducted on Un-Opened Items.
- Shipping charges are not refundable
- Item should be returned within 2 weeks of the Return Authorization approval.
- If item is received with manufacturing defect, customer has to contact manufacturer for warranty claim
When you return an item, you may see different return options available. To request:
1. Log onto your Newegg.ca account and find your order in order history.
2. Select proper return options. Depending on the seller's return policy and return setup on Newegg, different options are available:
• Click REFUND or REPLACE to submit your request directly. Or
• Click REQUEST RETURN FROM SELLER to contact seller to request refund or replacement.
3. For the option of REFUND or REPLACE. Select the item(s) you wish to return or replace. Follow the instruction to complete.
4. For the option of REQUEST RETURN FROM SELLER. On the COMPOSE MESSAGE Page:
• Choose Return/Refund/Replacement from the drop down menu.
• Verify the order number and request from the Subject.
• Specify more details, including item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail), the reason for your return, and the return for replacement or refund before click SEND MESSAGE button.
5. It will take up to 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry after Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry.
6. Once your request is approved, you will be provided with detailed instruction through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before shipping your return merchandise back.
7. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.