Impulse Distribution Inc. is an Ontario based trading company that deals with various technology products at reasonably low cost with great value. It is also committed to providing best customer service by offering cost effective products to all its customers across Canada.
Return Policy :
Sales Return New Unopened Goods: We accept sales return of only new, unopened and company sealed (still in its plastic wrap) goods as sold by Impulse Distribution Inc within 15 days from the delivery date. However, a 15% restocking fee shall be applicable on such return items. The rest of the amount (after deductions) will be arranged to be refunded to the customer once we receive the returned item in good (new/unopened) condition. Shipping cost is not refundable therefore the same will have to be borne by the customer.
Consumables and Hygiene based Goods: No sales return will be accepted for opened/used/tested consumable items like Printer Supplies (cartridges, paper rolls, ribbons), Batteries,Power Adapters,Spare parts/modules, Power supply units, software/Interface cards/CDs/DVDs etc. Due to hygienic reasons, we DO NOT accept sales return of used/tested headsets with ear cushions or any ear cushions for that matter.
Please Note: We do not entertain any sales return request for opened or used items, therefore all return request with a broken seal/ without original packing will be refused and returned to the customer at his/her cost without credit approval. The discretion to determine the physical condition of the returned item lies solely with Impulse distribution Inc. The parts that are marked "No Return" or " Non-refundable" cannot be returned for refunded or exchanged for something else.
In case if the items returned in opened/used/tested condition the return credit will be refused/returned at the
Shipment Refusal Charges: In case of shipment refusal by the customer during the delivery or anytime after order ships due to change of mind or any customer error, a flat rate of CAD 8 will be charged to cover the shipping/handling costs back to our warehouse.
Please Note: Impulse Distribution Inc is not responsible for any typographical or photographic errors. Therefore, in order to avoid any refusal for your return request, we recommend all our customers to be sure to check/confirm the compatibility/manufacturer's part number before they purchase anything on-line.
DOA/Defective Policy: Replacement of Defective or Damaged Goods :
The customer must send us an email explaining the nature of the defect in case if he/she receives a defective/DOA (dead on arrival) item maximum within 30 days from the invoice/order/delivery date. The items that are found to be defective after 30 days from the invoice/order date will be referred to the manufacturer's after-sales support center. Therefore the customer will have to contact the manufacturer support center directly for further support/warranty claims or for any appropriate repair solution.
Please note: Return Policy for Ubiquiti DOA/Defective Products: Effective November 2018, according to Ubiquiti return Policy: All the DOA/defective issues (after 14 days of delivery date) will be handled directly by Ubiquiti Networks through their online form- ubnt.com/support/rma OR ubnt.com/support OR Please call +1 408-942-3085
The customer can expect a full refund including shipping cost in case if we cannot repair or arrange for any replacement. However, it is the sole responsibility of the customer to return the shipment with its original box or packing materials; otherwise, the returned request may be refused and returned to the customer at his/her cost without credit approval. No refund is possible after 15 days from the delivery date.
When you return an item, you may see different return options available. To request:
1. Log onto your Newegg.ca account and find your order in order history.
2. Select proper return options. Depending on the seller's return policy and return setup on Newegg, different options are available:
• Click REFUND or REPLACE to submit your request directly. Or
• Click REQUEST RETURN FROM SELLER to contact seller to request refund or replacement.
3. For the option of REFUND or REPLACE. Select the item(s) you wish to return or replace. Follow the instruction to complete.
4. For the option of REQUEST RETURN FROM SELLER. On the COMPOSE MESSAGE Page:
• Choose Return/Refund/Replacement from the drop down menu.
• Verify the order number and request from the Subject.
• Specify more details, including item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail), the reason for your return, and the return for replacement or refund before click SEND MESSAGE button.
5. It will take up to 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry after Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry.
6. Once your request is approved, you will be provided with detailed instruction through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before shipping your return merchandise back.
7. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.