IPC Store: The Future Of Technology Has Arrived
Though IPC Store has quickly become an industry leader in terms of online technology solutions providers, this wasn't always the case. Originally founded in 2010 by entrepreneur Pavel Kashov, the company began life under the name IP Camera Store with a very different focus than the one it has today.
In the Beginning
Based on more than a decade of experience in security system installation, IPC Store was originally a two-man operation that focused on selling security products like video surveillance equipment to customers all over the country. What made IPC Store so unique was that it didn't use any third party software to run its business - everything from the business software used to manage vendor relations to the resources used to get products to customers was built in-house, giving the IPC staff complete control over every last mission-critical element.
This "we do it all" approach was also how IPC Store was able to offer such low prices to end users, as they didn't have to pay commissions to companies that provided software that connected businesses with vendors, digital outlets and more.
Over the years, however, the focus of the store began to change. While the staff (which by now increased in size by over 1000% in just a few short years) were still committed to keeping customers safe by offering leading surveillance equipment, they realized that their customers wanted more variety. IPC Store is also an Authorized Reseller by hundreds of today's top brands in a wide range of different categories.
With that idea in mind, the company began to rapidly expand. The name was changed to IPC Store because they no longer wanted to "just" sell surveillance equipment - they wanted to sell it all. IPC Store now has more than one million items in its inventory - whether you're looking for that rare part for your next big auto repair, the type of computer you need to run your business on your own terms or something in between, IPC Store can give it to you.
In addition to maintaining their own e-commerce channel on their website, IPC Store now has a strong presence on online marketplaces like Amazon, Walmart, Newegg, Jet and more. The company was also recently invited by Walmart to sell items on its website, bringing the company's reach to a wider audience than ever before.
2016: inc5000 and More
Flash forward to today and IPC Store is an industry leader that offers consumer electronics, computers, office supplies, marine electronics, auto parts and more - in addition to the state-of-the-art security systems and equipment that has been a priority since the beginning. The hardworking team at IPC Store couldn't be more proud of the fact that in 2016, it was ranked #609 on the inc5000 annual list of the fastest-growing private companies in America.
From the company's humble beginnings until now, one thing has always remained the same: IPC Store has a unique care and attention to providing customers with the items they need when they need them the most in the easiest, most efficient and the most affordable way possible.
That simple goal has been a number one priority since 2010 and IPC Store has no plans on changing it anytime soon.
IPC Store Return Policies
. All returns must include the following or it will be rejected and returned back to you at your cost:
. Product purchased from IPC Store
. Original Condition, no physical damage (exclude damages sustained during transportation)
. All accessories, manuals, warranty registration card, etc.
. Original UPC/serial number intact on product and on retail package (Proof of Purchase)
. All return request for refund or replacement can be submitted via Newegg Return Portal with valid return reason selected within thirty (30) calendar days from the invoice date and valid RMA numbers will be provided by Newegg
Additional Return Requirements and Policy:
1. All return or replacement request will be processed within 5 business days after returned item is received by IPC Store
2. Shipment received with visible damages must be reported to us within Three (3) calendar days of the delivery date. In the event an item is sold without shipping charge, IPC Store will refund the amount of sale.
3. All returns with missing part(s) (including, but not limited to, accessories, manuals, warranty registration cards, original manufacturer packing materials and retail packaging) will not be processed until the part is received.
4. Customer is responsible for return shipping expenses and restocking fee unless otherwise explicitly states on the product.
5. Customer is required to ship the return products with sufficient shipping packaging and void fill material inside to prevent product from physically damaged during return transportation or customer will be responsible for any loss and damages in return shipping. Any loss or damages during the return shipping due to insufficient shipping packaging may result the return to be rejected back to you or charges to be applied to your refund determined by IPC Store.
6. Upon our acceptance of the merchandise in like new condition in strict conformance with the basic criteria and standard returns policy, the purchase price will be credited to the credit card used for the original purchase.
7. Refund will be issued after our warehouse receives, inspects, and processes your return. IPC Store will refund back to your method of payment.
Restocking Fees and Return Shipping Labels
Returns are subject to restocking fees and return shipping fees. For products that are eligible for return or replacement, the return shipping labels are free for returns or replacement of the same item within the applicable return policy period and return reasons. IPC Store does NOT charge restocking fee and return shipping labels within return policy period for returns of damaged or defective products, wrong product was sent to you, or the product did not match what was shown on website. In the event a returned product which is not defective, not the original product that was sent to you, or the product does match what was shown on the Site after our inspection, the product will be returned to you at your cost and the return shipping cost initially covered by IPC Store will instead be deducted from the refund amount along with any necessary restocking fee that may apply.
When you return an item, you may see different return options available. To request:
1. Log onto your Newegg.ca account and find your order in order history.
2. Select proper return options. Depending on the seller's return policy and return setup on Newegg, different options are available:
• Click REFUND or REPLACE to submit your request directly. Or
• Click REQUEST RETURN FROM SELLER to contact seller to request refund or replacement.
3. For the option of REFUND or REPLACE. Select the item(s) you wish to return or replace. Follow the instruction to complete.
4. For the option of REQUEST RETURN FROM SELLER. On the COMPOSE MESSAGE Page:
• Choose Return/Refund/Replacement from the drop down menu.
• Verify the order number and request from the Subject.
• Specify more details, including item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail), the reason for your return, and the return for replacement or refund before click SEND MESSAGE button.
5. It will take up to 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry after Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry.
6. Once your request is approved, you will be provided with detailed instruction through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before shipping your return merchandise back.
7. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.