BoxWave is an industry endorsed, multi award-winning accessories provider for handheld devices like the iPhone, iPad, Kindle, and Galaxy smartphones. From CNBC to Engadget, Handheld Computing Magazine to PC Today, our accessories have been recognized and featured by industry leaders on numerous occasions.
Established in 2002, BoxWave has become the ultimate source for the most innovative accessories for handheld devices of all categories, including cell phones, PDA's, smartphones, media players, gaming devices, GPS devices, UMPC's, Tablet PC's and more. BoxWave offers one of the most comprehensive list of devices supported, and this list continues to expand as we update our products daily with the newest and most popular gadgets.
In addition to supporting a wide range of devices, BoxWave also offers products of the highest quality in the market. Any purchases from BoxWave (made from BoxWave) are backed by unparalleled customer service, and a robust return policy and warranty.
THE BOXWAVE PROMISE
Here at BoxWave, we desire 100% customer satisfaction, and because of our faith in all of our products, we have sought to improve our services to all our customers with a NEW customer satisfaction guarantee.
Within 30 days of delivery of a shipment (you may find this date on your order invoice), you may return any product purchased from BoxWave Corporation, for any reason (barring outright abuse), for a refund (does not include shipping and handling). If your product is defective, or if the return is a result of our error, we will issue you a full refund. * Please note that we can process returns and refunds only for items purchased from BoxWave Corporation.
We will not accept the returns of used, or abused items or items returned more than 30 days after delivery.
The original receipt and a Return Merchandise Authorization ("RMA") number MUST be accompanied with the products being returned or exchanged. Email BoxWave Customer Service to request an RMA number
The product must be in its original packaging with its original accessories in undamaged/unused and clean condition. Products that are returned without their original packaging will require a 15% restocking fee. This restocking fee is final. Subsequent return of missing items will not reverse this deduction. Products that are returned incomplete, damaged (e.g., scratched), or used, will not be refunded nor returned back to you.
Unexpected shipping delays due to adverse weather, natural disasters, or other unscheduled events, etc., are beyond our control. Shipping fees for such shipments will not be refunded or discounted.
If an order is returned with postage due, this amount will be deducted from the refund.
We do not accept returns of:
Any products that have been used, modified, or abused. For ClearTouches, the plastic backing must not have been removed from the ClearTouch at any time.
Any item that is not in its original condition, is abused, is damaged, or is missing parts
Please do not send us items that do not meet the conditions listed above, as we will not issue refunds, refund temporary charges, or send a replacement/exchange for non-qualifying items and cannot return the items to you. We reserve the right to refuse a return without notice if it is determined that the items returned back to us do not meet the terms outlined in our Return Policy.
By returning an item (or items) back to us, you are agreeing to the Return Policy terms.
Is it necessary to return each individual accessory that came with the product when I send in a return?
Yes. All original product, accessories, and packaging must be returned with your item in undamaged/unused and clean condition in order for BoxWave Corporation to process any RMA.
Products that are returned incomplete, damaged, used, or are not returned in their original packaging will require a 15% restocking fee. This restocking fee is final. Subsequent return of missing items will not reverse this deduction.
What address should I send my return to?
The address to send an RMA to is:
11410 NE 124th St #703
Kirkland, WA 98034
United States of America
Attn: RMA # (write your RMA number here)
When you return an item, you may see different return options available. To request:
1. Log onto your Newegg.ca account and find your order in order history.
2. Select proper return options. Depending on the seller's return policy and return setup on Newegg, different options are available:
• Click REFUND or REPLACE to submit your request directly. Or
• Click REQUEST RETURN FROM SELLER to contact seller to request refund or replacement.
3. For the option of REFUND or REPLACE. Select the item(s) you wish to return or replace. Follow the instruction to complete.
4. For the option of REQUEST RETURN FROM SELLER. On the COMPOSE MESSAGE Page:
• Choose Return/Refund/Replacement from the drop down menu.
• Verify the order number and request from the Subject.
• Specify more details, including item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail), the reason for your return, and the return for replacement or refund before click SEND MESSAGE button.
5. It will take up to 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry after Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry.
6. Once your request is approved, you will be provided with detailed instruction through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before shipping your return merchandise back.
7. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.