We are Canadian company specializing in consumer electronics and computer goods. Our company supports nationwide sales and operations by way of an extensive network with worldwide manufacturers and distributors. Our long term partnership with suppliers can ensure a stable platform of supply for the benefits of our customers. We are committed to offering our customers the best and latest products in the market at the most competitive pricing.
Unless otherwise mentioned, all merchandise is covered by the manufacturer’s warranty and ANXT accepts returns for credit or exchange of allowable DOA items within 15 days of invoice date. After 30 days, customers are required to deal with manufacturers directly.
Any product found to be physically damage, or damaged through misuse, abuse or negligence is not eligible for warranty.
All the merchandises purchased from Newegg Canada are covered by ANXT Return Policy.
All returns must be received within 10 days of RMA number issued date. ANXT reserves the right of acceptance for any expired RMA return.
Certain goods will not be accepted for return because of their nature, including the following:
1. Printer/Unsealed printer cartridges; whether working or defective, are non-returnable/non-exchangeable once the cartridges are opened and/or installed. ANXT only sells full retail versions of printers that can be returned directly to the manufacturer for warranty service.
2. Unsealed computer software; software is non-returnable once customer opened the package, if the CD is proven to be defective, ANXT will replace the exact software only. We do not guarantee the software customer purchased is compatible with your system.
3. Drones; to be eligible for a return, the item must be unopened and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Open items will incur a 15% restocking fee.
If merchandise that meets manufacturer’s specifications is returned for reasons such as “incompatibility with hardware/software”, a 15% restocking fee will be assessed. If product is returned after 30 days of purchase, no credit will be issued. Customer is responsible for all compatibility issues.
ANXT reserves the right to examine the eligibility of goods for return (including the condition of the goods) BEFORE accepting them as returned. All goods which a customer wants for return must be:
Returns are accompanied by their original packaging and parts.
Unmarked and complete with instruction books and accessories such as power cords, batteries, battery chargers, connectivity cables and any other out of box accessories supplied as part of the purchase. ANXT reserves the right to refuse a return on any product that does not meet these requirements.
Please note that it may be necessary for the manufacturer of the goods to inspect the goods in order to approve the eligibility for return. ANXT will endeavour to procure such inspection within a reasonable time.
When you return an item, you may see different return options available. To request:
1. Log onto your Newegg.ca account and find your order in order history.
2. Select proper return options. Depending on the seller's return policy and return setup on Newegg, different options are available:
• Click REFUND or REPLACE to submit your request directly. Or
• Click REQUEST RETURN FROM SELLER to contact seller to request refund or replacement.
3. For the option of REFUND or REPLACE. Select the item(s) you wish to return or replace. Follow the instruction to complete.
4. For the option of REQUEST RETURN FROM SELLER. On the COMPOSE MESSAGE Page:
• Choose Return/Refund/Replacement from the drop down menu.
• Verify the order number and request from the Subject.
• Specify more details, including item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail), the reason for your return, and the return for replacement or refund before click SEND MESSAGE button.
5. It will take up to 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry after Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry.
6. Once your request is approved, you will be provided with detailed instruction through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before shipping your return merchandise back.
7. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.