- Acoustic open-back architecture
- 50mm neodymium speaker drivers deliver superior Hi-Fi sound
- Hi-Res Audio certified with extended response frequencies
- Breatheable ear cushion for longer wearing comfort
- Double layered headband cushion
- Steel headband for strength and durability
- Angled drivers align perfectly with your ear
- Detachable oxygen-free 3.5mm cable
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how details of their products may be communicated.
Great Headphones 04/24/2015
This review is from: Philips Performance SHP9500 Over-Ear Open-Air Headphones - EXCLUSIVE - Black
Amazingly comfortable after the break in period. The can burn in period took a bit longer, it took me 3 days instead of 2 for it to really sound natural. And speaking about sound quality, i could now here instruments i couldn't previously here with more expensive closed back headphones. They're big 50mm drivers provide for exceptional base and loudness, and i don't really see why people complain about the bass since at 65% the bass was really punchy and noticeable, and any louder and my head would of exploded.
The only con that really stood out to me was the headband mechanism would occasionally extend after some head jerking, and the clamping force isn't the best but its decent. For those who question the build quality, id say its up there with low to mid range grados, but for the price you shouldn't be expecting high end since you can find them for around $60 depending on where you look.
since they are open back headphones others can hear what your listening too, so don't lower the volume at night if your watching some erotic videos you'll thank me later ;)
Did you find this review helpful? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!