- In Business since 2001
- Strong Focus on B2B Laptops, Desktops, and Servers
- Strong Stocking Partner with Lenovo and HP for business machines
- Super Fast Shipping
- Top Rated Newegg Seller
- 5 Physical Locations, Shipping from Both East and West Coast direct to you
- Will Ship From Toronto, Vancouver, Calgary or Halifax, depending on your location and warehouse availability
- Returns Policy
Sealed box receives full refund when returned within 15 Days
Open Box items have 15% restocking fee
Customer pays for return freight
opened Consumables (IE Ink/Toner), Projectors,Software licenses or Headphones cannot be returned under any circumstances.
The following items are subject to a replacement only return policy and cannot be returned for a refund:
.Uninterruptible Power Supplies
Original retail packaging will be required for any returns attempted. Any damage to retail packages will result in the return request being denied. This includes but is not limited to:
.Writing or marks on the retail packaging.
.Torn or broken retail packaging.
We reserve the right to contact the client prior to shipping if an item they are ordering cannot be returned unless defective.
Visible shipping damage must be rejected at the time of attempted delivery, or marked on the courier's signature pad at time of delivery.
Non-Visible shipping damage must be reported within 2 business days of receiving the package
Products that are received by MCS in any of the following conditions are not eligible for return and may be rejected:
-Any product not purchased from MCS via the Newegg Marketplace.
-Any product that does not exhibit the described reason for the return (i.e., a return initiated for a DOA product that powers on and works properly upon inspection).
-Any product with missing, damaged, altered, or otherwise unreadable serial number label, manufacturer model or part number label, and/or warranty label.
-Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the retail box, manuals, cables, and all other items originally included with the product. Refund returns received in this condition may incur a restocking fee or be rejected.
-Any product from which the UPC code has been removed from its packaging.
-Any product that exhibits physical damage.
-Any product for which you have submitted a mail-in rebate.
-Any product which appears tampered, customized or altered in any way.
When you return an item, you may see different return options available. To request:
1. Log onto your Newegg.ca account and find your order in order history.
2. Select proper return options. Depending on the seller's return policy and return setup on Newegg, different options are available:
• Click REFUND or REPLACE to submit your request directly. Or
• Click REQUEST RETURN FROM SELLER to contact seller to request refund or replacement.
3. For the option of REFUND or REPLACE. Select the item(s) you wish to return or replace. Follow the instruction to complete.
4. For the option of REQUEST RETURN FROM SELLER. On the COMPOSE MESSAGE Page:
• Choose Return/Refund/Replacement from the drop down menu.
• Verify the order number and request from the Subject.
• Specify more details, including item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail), the reason for your return, and the return for replacement or refund before click SEND MESSAGE button.
5. It will take up to 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry after Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry.
6. Once your request is approved, you will be provided with detailed instruction through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before shipping your return merchandise back.
7. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.