- Email This Seller
- In Business since 2001
- Strong Focus on B2B Laptops, Desktops, and Servers
- Strong Stocking Partner with Lenovo and HP for business machines
- Super Fast Shipping
- Top Rated Newegg Seller
- 5 Physical Locations, Shipping from Both East and West Coast direct to you
- Will Ship From Toronto, Vancouver, Calgary or Halifax, depending on your location and warehouse availability
- Returns Policy
Sealed box receives full refund when returned within 15 Days
Open Box items have 15% restocking fee
Customer pays for return freight
opened Consumables (IE Ink/Toner), Projectors, or Headphones cannot be returned under any circumstances.
The following items are subject to a replacement only return policy and cannot be returned for a refund:
.Uninterruptible Power Supplies
Original retail packaging will be required for any returns attempted. Any damage to retail packages will result in the return request being denied. This includes but is not limited to:
.Writing or marks on the retail packaging.
.Torn or broken retail packaging.
We reserve the right to contact the client prior to shipping if an item they are ordering cannot be returned unless defective.
Visible shipping damage must be rejected at the time of attempted delivery, or marked on the courier's signature pad at time of delivery.
Non-Visible shipping damage must be reported within 2 business days of receiving the package
Products that are received by MCS in any of the following conditions are not eligible for return and may be rejected:
-Any product not purchased from MCS via the Newegg Marketplace.
-Any product that does not exhibit the described reason for the return (i.e., a return initiated for a DOA product that powers on and works properly upon inspection).
-Any product with missing, damaged, altered, or otherwise unreadable serial number label, manufacturer model or part number label, and/or warranty label.
-Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the retail box, manuals, cables, and all other items originally included with the product. Refund returns received in this condition may incur a restocking fee or be rejected.
-Any product from which the UPC code has been removed from its packaging.
-Any product that exhibits physical damage.
-Any product for which you have submitted a mail-in rebate.
-Any product which appears tampered, customized or altered in any way.
1. Log onto your Newegg customer account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.