From our acoustic-grade MDF speaker enclosures to the stamped steel of our TV mounts, we ensure that Kanto products are made from the highest grade materials.
Whether you’re looking for more information on our products, need help with the setup of your product, or need to start an RMA – we’re there for you.
What about our staff?
The bottom line is that each and every member of the Kanto team represents a consumer, and none of us would be satisfied selling a product that we ourselves wouldn’t enjoy in our own home. Because of this fact, every member of our organization plays a vital role in the development and success of our company. Kanto is made up of staff members with years of experience in customer service, sales, product development, engineering, audio video specialization, and entrepreneurship. Every one of us is passionate about what we do, who we are, and where we’re going.
How did we get started?
Kanto was founded in January of 2007. Our founders had a vision to build quality products with style – and offer excellent value to customers throughout their life cycle. Many years designing and manufacturing OEM products for large consumer electronics companies gave them the passion and understanding they needed to create a new brand with outstanding potential. Today, that knowledge and passion, combined with our team of dedicated design engineers, is the driving force behind our success.
Who are we?
Kanto is an exciting brand of consumer electronics products with a mission to support our customers’ digital lifestyles. We manufacture and sell a wide range of TV, projector, monitor and AV component mounts, high-quality desktop and bookshelf audio systems, plus a variety of AV cables and accessories.
What sets us apart as a manufacturer?
Our approach to product development has always been quality vs. quantity. We take pride in everything we design and spend the time to properly develop each and every product we release to the market. To complement our product lines, we develop marketing and instructional material to help in the support and sales of our products. Our marketing team works hard to consistently provide up-to-date product manuals, spec sheets, installation videos and technical drawings for commercial installs. These tools not only provide a visual reference to our end-consumers, but also provide our retail and distribution partners with the tools they need to effectively represent our products. We take a very active approach when it comes to establishing relationships with our customers and ensuring all their product needs are cared for.
What makes our customer service great?
Where most companies only promise superior customer service, we deliver it. Our mission statement from the beginning has been to: “Create a customer service experience that not only sets us apart as a CE manufacturer, but reflects highly upon the integrity of our retail and distribution channels, whose outstanding reputations were hard to achieve.” Because of this, Kanto has much higher than normal standards when it comes to customer service and support. We stand by our products and are determined to ensure complete satisfaction throughout all our channels and end-users. There is always someone ready to answer your questions.
LLimited Warranty to Original Purchaser
Kanto Distribution Inc. (Kanto) warrants the equipment it manufactures to be free from defects in material and workmanship for the following limited warranty period of: 2 years parts and labour.
If equipment fails because of such defects and Kanto or an authorized dealer is notified within 2 years from the date of shipment with proof of original invoice, Kanto will, at its option, repair or replace the equipment, provided that the equipment has not been subjected to mechanical, electrical, or other abuse or modifications. Equipment that fails under conditions other than those covered will be repaired at the current price of parts and labor in effect at the repair. Such repairs are warranted for 90 days from the day of reshipment to the original purchaser. This warranty is in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied, including without limitation, any implied warranty or merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose, all of which are expressly disclaimed. Customers will be responsible for obtaining a Return Authorization as well as shipping costs to return product to a Kanto location or authorized depot listed on the website. If the equipment is covered under the warranty provisions above, Kanto will repair or replace, and be responsible for return shipping to the customer. Please keep the original packaging so products will not be damaged during shipping, and we recommend you insure your shipment. If equipment fails outside the warranty provisions, customers will be quoted repair and return shipping costs prior to work being performed.
The information in the owner’s manual has been carefully checked and is believed to be accurate. However, Kanto assumes no responsibility for any inaccuracies that may be contained in the manual. In no event will Kanto, be liable for direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages resulting from any defect or omission in this manual, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
When you return an item, you may see different return options available. To request:
1. Log onto your Newegg.ca account and find your order in order history.
2. Select proper return options. Depending on the seller's return policy and return setup on Newegg, different options are available:
• Click REFUND or REPLACE to submit your request directly. Or
• Click REQUEST RETURN FROM SELLER to contact seller to request refund or replacement.
3. For the option of REFUND or REPLACE. Select the item(s) you wish to return or replace. Follow the instruction to complete.
4. For the option of REQUEST RETURN FROM SELLER. On the COMPOSE MESSAGE Page:
• Choose Return/Refund/Replacement from the drop down menu.
• Verify the order number and request from the Subject.
• Specify more details, including item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail), the reason for your return, and the return for replacement or refund before click SEND MESSAGE button.
5. It will take up to 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry after Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry.
6. Once your request is approved, you will be provided with detailed instruction through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before shipping your return merchandise back.
7. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.