- $379.99 379.99
- $278.99 –
- Save: 27%
- Free Shipping
- $799.99 799.99
- $568.99 –
- Save: 29%
- Free Shipping
- Email This Seller
Two electronics stores — Gibbys Audio Video and Electronic Supermarket of St. Catharines — have joined forces. Rod Hebert, owner of the Electronic Supermarket, is now a partner in Gibbys Electronic Supermarket and General Manager of the custom/commercial installation division. Electronic Supermarket which was located at 28 Dunkirk Rd. closed in November 2010, with all merchandise and staff moved to Gibbys Electronic Supermarket at 55 Geneva Street. Duane Gibson, General Manager of Gibbys Audio Video, said the uniting of the two companies made sense. Gibbys has strength in retail "and with our website, we're coast-to-coast with our online sales." Electronic Supermarket itself is well-known for custom and commercial installations. "By joining forces and letting Duane focus on growing retail and Rod on growing the custom and commercial components, it will benefit all our clients," said Hebert. Gibbys Audio Video has been in business since 1966, and Electronic Supermarket began as Dino's Sound Cove in Niagara Falls in 1964. The new store changed its name over to Gibbys Electronic Supermarket in November 2010.
It will continue to offer products and services like home theatre systems and components, audio components including home audio receivers, amplifiers, speakers, HDTV's and home theatre projectors, car audio products and installation services plus much, much more.
Gibbys Electronic Supermarket will also provide custom home and commercial installation, audio video consultation, security and surveillance systems, lighting systems and multi room audio systems. Gibbys Electronic Supermarket works closely with your builder, designer or architect to design and create the ultimate audio video solution for your home, office, or commercial applications.
Our staff consists of factory trained sales and installation professionals, CEDIA certified custom home installers & government certified / MECP Certified car audio installers. Our staff has a passion for high quality home & car electronics.
Come in and see us at our convenient location 55 Geneva St. at the corner of Church and Geneva street, in the heart of St. Catharines. Or call us at 905-685-7611 or toll free at 1-877-761-6354.
Duane Gibson, President of Gibbys Audio Video
Rod Hebert General Manager of the Custom and Commercial Division
*Shipping charges are estimates. Gibbys reserves the right to refuse any order, or request additional funds to cover the cost of shipping.*
- Returns Policy
All returns must include the following or it will be rejected and returned back to you at your cost:
. Product purchased from Gibbys Electronic Supermarket
. Original Condition, no physical damage (exclude damages sustained during transportation)
. All accessories, manuals, warranty registration card, etc.
. Original UPC/serial# intact on product and on retail package (Proof of Purchase)
. Valid RMA number obtained from website or customer service for the correct product and order
Additional Return Requirements and Policy:
1. An RMA number must be requested within thirty (30) calendar days of the delivery date. Shipping charge is the cost of us sending the product to you and will not be refunded. No restocking fee will be applied on return for DOA/Defective and shipping damaged product. Shipment received with visible damages must be reported to us within seven (7) calendar days of the delivery date. In the event an item is sold without shipping charge, Gibbys Electronic Supermarket will refund the amount of sale.
2. All returns with missing part(s) (including, but not limited to, accessories, manuals, warranty registration cards, original manufacturer packing materials and retail packaging) will not be processed until the part is received.
3. Customer is responsible for return shipping expenses unless otherwise explicitly states on the product. Replacements will be shipped at our expense.
4. Customer is required to ship the return products with sufficient shipping packaging and void fill material inside to prevent product from physically damaged during return transportation. Customer is responsible for any loss and damages in return shipping.
5. Upon our acceptance of the merchandise in like new condition in strict conformance with the basic criteria and standard returns policy, the purchase price will be credited to the credit card used for the original purchase.
6. Refund will be issued after our warehouse receives, inspects, and processes your return. Gibbys Electronic Supermarket will refund back to your method of payment.
1. Log onto your Newegg customer account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.