- $469.99 469.99
- $398.00 –
- Save: 15%
- Free Shipping
- Email This Seller
Electronique Hi-Fi is proud to be a Canadian business since 1998. We are present at the heart of Audio and Video technologies.
Our store is located in one of the largest and most prestigious shopping malls in Montreal, the Cadillac Fairview Center Galeries d'Anjou.
Our catalog includes many famous brands such as Audio Technica, Braven, Canon, Denon, ELAC, JBL, Klipsch, LG, Monster, Onkyo, Panasonic, Pioneer, Sennheiser, Samsung, Sony, Yamaha and many others.
We are pleased to advise and serve you since all these years in the acquisition of quality technological products.
- Returns Policy
Unless otherwise noted in the product details page, and under reserve of typographical erros, all items are covered only by the manufacturer limited warranty. Électronique Hi-Fi does not provide any other warranty. Électronique Hi-Fi reserves the right to direct customers to the manufacturer or supplier for warranty service unless the product is covered by a "counter exchange" policy. Shipping, duty, brokerage and insurance are not refundable, however Électronique Hi-Fi will refund the original shipping if the return is a result of Électronique Hi-Fi error. All returns of items ordered online must be shipped to Électronique Hi-Fi, we do not accept returns in store if they were purchased online. Please allow up to 48 hours turnaround for processing of returns.
You can return any item within 30 days for a refund if your item meets ALL of the following:
- The item is not defective or damaged or the item is defective but covered by a counter exchange policy.
- If the item is in a clamshell packaging, the packaging was never opened (except if the item is covered by a counter exchange policy.
- If the item is in a box, the box is clean, untorn, or not otherwise damaged.
- The returned item is not consumable like (but not limited to): Batteries, Ink, Paper, Blank Media, Chemicals, Parts, Bulbs, Lamps, etc.
- The returned item was not a clearance item at time of purchase and is not a discontinued item at time of the return.
- No accessories, packaging materials (bags, ties, foams, etc.), any literature and software are missing.
- Nothing has been written inside any supplied documentation, on the retail box or on the product.
- The UPC code on the retail packaging has not been damaged or removed.
- The warranty card (if applicable) is present, undamaged and not filled.
- The item was not part of a bundle or any other promotion which is not valid without the returned item.
You have filled the proper RMA documentation and received a return authorisation number (DO NOT WRITE THE RMA NUMBER ON THE PRODUCT RETAIL PACKAGING! Please put the product and it's retail packaging inside another box and make sure the RMA number is written ON THE OUTER box.
- You have provided the original invoice of your purchase.
- You ship the item to us prepaid and insured by a shipping company that provides a tracking number.
Électronique Hi-Fi reserves the right to refuse a return or to charge a restocking fee if any of these conditions are not met. Restocking fees vary depending on the product value and the condition of the product. If you know that any of these conditions are not met, please contact us BEFORE shipping the return to us to inquire about the amount of the restocking fee, or if your return is acceptable for us.
If your return is accepted under this policy, Électronique Hi-Fi will refund you ONLY by the original payment method used for the original purchase.
1. Log onto your Newegg customer account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.