- Email This Seller
The World's Leading Memory Brand
Founded in May 2001, ADATA Technology Co., Ltd. is committed to providing top-notch memory solutions that enrich the customer’s digital life. The company’s dedication to integrity and professionalism has made ADATA the leading memory brand with the most award-winning product designs.
Backed by technical expertise, state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities, and premium customer service, ADATA offers complete memory solutions including DRAM modules, USB flash drives, memory cards, solid state drives and portable hard drives.
ADATA understands that professionalism and innovation, as well as the value of its products and services, drive a company’s competitiveness in the market. ADATA’s devotion to quality requires performing at the highest standards as they relate to ID design, purchasing and supply-chain management (raw materials), manufacturing processes, quality control and testing. Through constant innovation and development of products that exceed customer expectations, ADATA has won many of the most recognized international awards including the National Silver Award of Excellence in Taiwan, Japan’s G-MARK (Good Design Award), CES Innovations Award in the U.S., the iF Design award, and the red dot design award in Germany.
Xtreme Performance Gear (XPG) is a brand by ADATA, providing high performance products for gamers, e-sport pros, and tech enthusiasts.
XPG works closely with the community and applies insight into consumer needs. Every XPG-branded product surpasses stringent ADATA A+ testing methodology, which ensures the highest standards for superior product stability and ultra-high performance. Not only does the XPG line sport solid technical features, its strength shines through with sheer cool designs that have earned prestigious accolades worldwide such as Good Design from Japan and Taiwan Excellence Gold Award.
XPG delivers extreme gaming experiences to help gamers make every moment exciting. For more details, please visit www.xpg.com .
- Returns Policy
• Any customer service issues including refunds, returns & replacements must be initiated through Newegg customer service.
o (800) 390-1119
• Full Refund will be provided for all un-open packages.
• Refunds for opened packages will include a 15% re-stocking fee.
• Please check compatibility of our products. ADATA will not be responsible for returns due to compatibility issues. If there is inadequate product information, ADATA will make exceptions depending on the circumstances.
• If the product is DOA, a replacement will be provided.
o Refund will be issued after our warehouse receives, inspects, and processes your return. ADATA will refund back to your method of payment.
• All returns with missing part(s) (including, but not limited to, accessories, manuals, warranty registration cards, original manufacturer packing materials and retail packaging) will not be processed until the part is received.
• Customer is responsible for return shipping. Return shipping can be waived for special circumstances only.
When you return an item, you may see different return options available. To request:
1. Log onto your Newegg.ca account and find your order in order history.
2. Select proper return options. Depending on the seller's return policy and return setup on Newegg, different options are available:
• Click REFUND or REPLACE to submit your request directly. Or
• Click REQUEST RETURN FROM SELLER to contact seller to request refund or replacement.
3. For the option of REFUND or REPLACE. Select the item(s) you wish to return or replace. Follow the instruction to complete.
4. For the option of REQUEST RETURN FROM SELLER. On the COMPOSE MESSAGE Page:
• Choose Return/Refund/Replacement from the drop down menu.
• Verify the order number and request from the Subject.
• Specify more details, including item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail), the reason for your return, and the return for replacement or refund before click SEND MESSAGE button.
5. It will take up to 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry after Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry.
6. Once your request is approved, you will be provided with detailed instruction through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before shipping your return merchandise back.
7. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.