Newegg.ca - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
System Requirements: - Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon 64 processor
- Microsoft Windows XP with Service Pack 3 or Windows 7 with Service Pack 1
- 1GB of RAM
- 1GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on removable flash storage devices)
- 1024x768 (1280x800 recommended) resolution display with 16-bit color and 256MB (512MB recommended) of VRAM
- OpenGL 2.0-capable system
- DVD-ROM drive
- This software will not operate without activation. Broadband Internet connection and registration are required for software activation, validation of subscriptions, and access to online services.* Phone activation is not available.
For updates to system requirements, visit www.adobe.com/go/ p...
Feature: Content-Aware Patch - Patch images with greater control using the newest member of the Content-Aware family of technologies. Choose the sample area you want to use to create your patch, and then watch Content-Aware Patch magically blend pixels for a stunning result.
Blazingly fast performance and a modern UI - Experience unprecedented performance with the Mercury Graphics Engine, which gives you near-instant results when you edit with key tools such as Liquify, Puppet Warp, and Crop. Plus, a refined, fresh, and elegant Photoshop interface features dark background options that make your images pop.
New and re-engineered design tools - Create superior designs fast. Get consistent formatting with type styles, create and apply custom strokes and dashed lines to shapes, quickly search layers, and much more.
You will also discover hundreds of new ways to work f...