Turbo fans are widely used for high-power required engines, like aerospace turbojets and auto racing engines. Prolimatech "Vortex Fan Aluminum Series" generates unparalleled airflow with its ultra-thin, high precision alloy of aluminum fan blades.
The excellent overlapped blade design creates formidable air power and minimizes the noise level. With low rotation cables, you can not only have an ultra quite turbo fan but also satisfied cooling performance for your computer system. Its two-ball bearing provides long life span.
Superior cooling performance at low noise level Thirteen ultra-thin, high precision alloy of aluminum fan blades are overlapped to provides extreme high statistic pressure at low noise levels. The fan speed is available with 1600 RPM, 1200 RPM and 900 RPM.
Long life span The Prolimatech PRO-ALUM-RD features two-ball bearing for longer life span.
Fan guard included A finished coating fan guard is included for safety. The Prolimatech PRO-ALUM-RD is also lightweight at only 152g. (With fanguard:195g)
Cooling aesthetic Four ruby red LEDs at the corners of fan frame add glamor to your computer system.
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 1 year
- Read full details
- Return Policies
- We want to ensure your holiday shopping this year is hassle-free. That’s why we’re automatically extending our return policies on almost every product! For purchases placed between November 1, 2016 and December 24, 2016 you will have until January 31, 2017 to return your product. There's nothing additional that you have to do!
- Return for refund until: January 31, 2017
- Return for replacement until: January 31, 2017
- This item is covered by Newegg.ca's Extended Holiday Return Policy.
Through the Newegg EggXpert Review Program, Newegg invites its best reviewers, known as EggXperts, to post opinions about new and pre-release products to help their fellow customers make informed buying decisions.Click here for more details.