The ENERMAX TB SILENCE PC case fan raises the bar high in computer cooling with unbeatable thermal performance and optimized acoustics. Uniquely designed Batwing Blades and Carved Halo Frame work together with Twister Bearing technology delivering performance cooling and low-noise profile. The detachable blade design makes cleaning job a snap.
Twister Bearing Technology The Twister Bearing technology employs nano magnetic design with self-lubricating mechanics to achieve low noise operation with minimal friction and longer lifetime.
Unique Blade and Frame Design for Enhanced Performance With Batwing Blades design and Carved Halo Frame for extra 20~30% airflow, the 1600(+10%) RPM ENERMAX UCTB8 produces up to 27.94CFM air flow with minimal noise of 15 dBA to efficiently and effectively disperse heat.
Superior Construction Modular Frame with aluminum ring offers enhanced stability of structure to withstand heavy-duty use.
Detachable Blades The detachable blades design allows easy disassembly for cleaning and quick reattachment. No specific tools or complicated operation needed.
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 0 day
- Read full details
- Return Policies
- We want to ensure your holiday shopping this year is hassle-free. That’s why we’re automatically extending our return policies on almost every product! For purchases placed between November 1, 2016 and December 24, 2016 you will have until January 31, 2017 to return your product. There's nothing additional that you have to do!
- Return for refund until: January 31, 2017
- Return for replacement until: January 31, 2017
- This item is covered by Newegg.ca's Extended Holiday Return Policy.
Through the Newegg EggXpert Review Program, Newegg invites its best reviewers, known as EggXperts, to post opinions about new and pre-release products to help their fellow customers make informed buying decisions.Click here for more details.