- Essentials Experience - New: Windows Server Essentials Experience (WSEE )
- The Essentials Graphical User Interface is a role in Windows Server Standard 2012 R2
- Work Folders - Synchronize and protect critical data with "Work Folders", a new feature that facilitates the BYOD (bring-your-own-device) trend by enabling users to access work files from their personal computers and devices. Organizations retain centralized control over that data and can specify device policies such as encryption and lock screen password.
- Data Deduplication; finding and removing duplication within data without compromising its fidelity or integrity
- Hyper-V Replica - Affordable disaster recovery, included in Windows Server 2012, makes an initial replica of virtual machines and then replicates any changes.
- Easily move workloads to new servers with no downtime
- Flexible, scalable storage; A cost-effective way to get the storage your business requires
- Centralized backup and remote access
- Networked file and print sharing
- Centralized storage and security of files
- Mobile user access to company data
- Windows Server 2012 Standard is for minimally virtualized environments.
- Every user or device accessing the server OS requires a CAL (Client Access License)
One of the most comprehensive solution platforms for SMB
- Ideal solution for small businesses with multiple types of clients (laptops / devices / desktops / tablets) and remote end users. Users that require secure access to shared information, centralized file sharing, print services, and require remote access to company data from anywhere on any device.
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Return Policies
- Return for refund within: non-refundable
- Return for replacement within: non-replaceable
- This item is covered by Newegg.ca's Consumable Product Return Policy.
Through the Newegg EggXpert Review Program, Newegg invites its best reviewers, known as EggXperts, to post opinions about new and pre-release products to help their fellow customers make informed buying decisions.Click here for more details.