The rugged VersaPoint® DuraKey™ Industrial and Medical Grade Keyboard is completely impervious to dust and water. It's washable, and fully submersible. With an IP68 (NEMA 6) rating, this backlit keyboard is an ideal choice for industrial, medical, marine, manufacturing and field service applications. To clean or sanitize it, simply unplug and recap its USB connector, wash with non-abrasive industrial or hospital cleansers, hose it down and hand dry.
With an RF range of 30' (10 meters), the DuraKey™ wireless mouse is similarly dust and water-resistant (IP65 rated). To clean, turn off the mouse power switch, wipe down and hand dry.
Washable Keyboard Meets the Highest IP Standard
- Completely sealed keyboard meets IP68 standard, ideal for hospital, medical clinic and dental office environment.
- High-grade silicon rubber finish offers industrial-strength waterproof and dustproof protection.
- Attached connector cap protects the gold-tip USB connector from rusting and eroding.
Built-in Convenience Features for the Keyboard
- The keyboard features LED back-lit keys with adjustable brightness--ideal for dark room operations.
- Integrated joystick and 2 mouse clicks provide cursor control and mousing capability for the all-in-one convenience.
- Built-in power on/off key allows the keyboard to shut off while being wiped down to prevent erroneous data entry.
Included Waterproof Mouse Offers Wireless Freedom
- A matching wireless mouse designed with 30-foot range 2.4GHz radio frequency technology allows pointing and clicking from anywhere in the room.
- Factory pre-sync receiver docked inside the mouse body for ease of transport.
- The mouse is finished with the same easy-to-clean silicon rubber surface as the keyboard, offers dust and water resistance for cleaning with ease.
The ideal solution for meeting OSHA requirements and protecting worker health
- Keyboard is submersible and mouse washable with industrial and hospital-approved non-abrasive cleansers and disinfectant, preventing infectious bacteria growth and spreading, saving cleaning time and protecting worker health.
- The keyboard is tested to IP68 international standard, insuring that it is sealed to airborne contaminants and is 100% waterproof and fully submersible.
- The wireless mouse is tested to international standard IP65, insuring that it is sealed to airborne contaminants and impervious to pressure jets of water from all directions
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 1 year
- Read full details
- Return Policies
- We want to ensure your holiday shopping this year is hassle-free. That’s why we’re automatically extending our return policies on almost every product! For purchases placed between November 1, 2016 and December 24, 2016 you will have until January 31, 2017 to return your product. There's nothing additional that you have to do!
- Return for refund until: January 31, 2017
- Return for replacement until: January 31, 2017
- This item is covered by Newegg.ca's Extended Holiday Return Policy.
Through the Newegg EggXpert Review Program, Newegg invites its best reviewers, known as EggXperts, to post opinions about new and pre-release products to help their fellow customers make informed buying decisions.Click here for more details.