Flash Voyager Mini delivers full-sized USB 3.0 performance in a compact aluminum housing. The super speed USB 3.0 port provides the optimal transfer speed with the latest systems, while remaining backwards compatible with USB 2.0. This tiny flash drive also comes with a detachable loop that attaches to your key ring, and the durable brushed metal housing resists wear and tear.
High performance The tiny Voyager Mini flash drive features a USB3.0 interface, delivering a high transfer speed. It’s also backward compatible with USB 2.0 ports.
Brushed metal housing for protection The CORSAIR Voyager Mini flash drive features a beautiful brushed aluminum housing, protecting your data and resisting wear and tear. In addition, the logo is laser-etched, so it won’t rub off.
Compact, portable design At just 1.25” (32mm) long, the compact Mini flash drive comes with a rubber strap and metal loop for attaching to your key ring. You'll never say "I left my USB flash drive at home" again.
Broad compatibility The CORSAIR Voyager Mini flash drive is compatible with Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux, with no driver or software installation necessary.
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 5 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 5 years
- Read full details
- Return Policies
- We want to ensure your holiday shopping this year is hassle-free. That’s why we’re automatically extending our return policies on almost every product! For purchases placed between November 1, 2016 and December 24, 2016 you will have until January 31, 2017 to return your product. There's nothing additional that you have to do!
- Return for refund until: January 31, 2017
- Return for replacement until: January 31, 2017
- This item is covered by Newegg.ca's Extended Holiday Return Policy.
Through the Newegg EggXpert Review Program, Newegg invites its best reviewers, known as EggXperts, to post opinions about new and pre-release products to help their fellow customers make informed buying decisions.Click here for more details.