Power efficiency matters, FSP Group AURUM S series power supply delivers. The Aurum S 600W gives you 87%~90% power efficiency at loads between 20% and 100% complying with 80 PLUS Gold standard. Also, the standby power consumption is less than 0.5W thanks to 2013 ErP standard compliance.
AURUM S Series is constructed with superior engineering, featuring FSP MIA ICTM Technology, AURUM S Series integrated PWM, ZCS PFC, Post SR, double-circuited OVP, and improved power PCB structural density. Plus, Aurum's components are all high quality for great reliability and stability.
80 PLUS Gold certified FSP Group AURUM S series 600W power supply meets 80 PLUS Gold standard with power efficiency of 87%~90% at loads between 20% and 100%. Higher efficiency means that your power supply generates less heat using less electricity and boasts a longer lifespan. It also meets ErP 2013 standard with less than 0.5W energy consumption in Standby mode.
Continuous power delivery with strong single +12V rail FSP Group AURUM S series 600W power supply delivers 600W total continuous output @ 40°C. The single +12V rail offers high current needed to power your high end CPU and GPU as well as multi-GPU configuration.
SLI & CrossFire ready With four 6+2 pin PCI-E connectors and SLI & CrossFire support, you can build multi-GPU configuration for maximum graphics performance.
Cools aggressively when needed The 120mm PWM controlled FDB fan offers bigger air flow with lower noise thanks to unique technology and rotates according to your system loading to achieve the best balance between performance and silence. The arrow-shaped vents on the back panel not only look great but also optimize air circulation for better heat dissipation.
Safety matters With complete OVP, OCP, SCP, OPP, and UVP protection, your system always stays intact. The FSP Group AURUM S series 600W power supply meets various safety approvals including CB, CE, UL, FCC, TUV, GOST, CCC and BSMI.
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 2 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 2 years
- Read full details
- Return Policies
- We want to ensure your holiday shopping this year is hassle-free. That’s why we’re automatically extending our return policies on almost every product! For purchases placed between November 1, 2016 and December 24, 2016 you will have until January 31, 2017 to return your product. There's nothing additional that you have to do!
- Return for refund until: January 31, 2017
- Return for replacement until: January 31, 2017
- This item is covered by Newegg.ca's Extended Holiday Return Policy.
Through the Newegg EggXpert Review Program, Newegg invites its best reviewers, known as EggXperts, to post opinions about new and pre-release products to help their fellow customers make informed buying decisions.Click here for more details.