Employees in many industries need two computer monitors to successfully display and interact with information they need to get the job done. To meet these needs, IT needs a flexible professional graphics solution that’s compatible with the variety of displays and computing systems they happen to have on hand.
AMD FirePro 2270 professional graphics are capable of driving two 30” high resolution DisplayPort, DVI or VGA displays. Featuring a low profile, energy efficient design, the AMD FirePro 2270 can be deployed in a wide range of systems, from notebook docking stations to small form factor desktops to large tower workstations.
Dual-View Support Expands field of view across two 30" high resolution DisplayPort, DVI or VGA displays displays, allowing users to interact with multiple applications simultaneously, see images in more detail and improve workflow productivity.
Low Power Consumption AMD FirePro 2270 professional graphics with 512MB DDR3 memory consumes 15W max power, suitable for deployment in smaller energy efficient systems.
Passive Cooling Optimal cooling solution helps increase MTBF, enabling higher reliability and stability.
Ease of Deployment Unified Driver Architecture delivers the stability and reliability demanded by professional users, as well as the convenience and ease of maintenance vital for IT. Low profile design allows installation in the smallest form factors, notebook docking stations or full height systems
PCIe x1 Interface The PCIe x1 interface is compatible with PCIe x1, PCIe x4, PCIe x8, PCIe x16 slots, and makes it easy to pair two (or more) AMD FirePro 2270 cards together to support more than two displays.
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return Policies
- We want to ensure your holiday shopping this year is hassle-free. That’s why we’re automatically extending our return policies on almost every product! For purchases placed between November 1, 2016 and December 24, 2016 you will have until January 31, 2017 to return your product. There's nothing additional that you have to do!
- Return for refund within: non-refundable
- Return for replacement until: January 31, 2017
- This item is covered by Newegg.ca's Extended Holiday Replacement-Only Return Policy.
Through the Newegg EggXpert Review Program, Newegg invites its best reviewers, known as EggXperts, to post opinions about new and pre-release products to help their fellow customers make informed buying decisions.Click here for more details.