The Define XL R2 is in a sleek and stylish Scandinavian form, capable of providing superb cooling and ventilation capabilities with exceptional expandability. Equipped with Fractal Design’s innovative ModuVent feature, this chassis has an updated internal layout that offers greater expandability, modularity and flexibility, including capacity for 9 PCI cards and two HDD cages that can be repositioned to provide more space for water cooling radiators.
Silent case with high density To achieve a high level of noise reduction, material with mass should be incorporated which is what Fractal Design strives to achieve with the dense bitumen used on the side panels.
ModuVent design The unique ModuVent design allows the user to choose between optimal silence or maximum airflow. If cooling becomes more of a priority than noise reduction, the ModuVent panels can be removed to expose additional air vents for optional fans.
Cable Management You can route the cables through the thick rubber grommets and keep them tucked away in the 26 mm routing space behind motherboard plate.
Flexible ventilation options Up to 7 fans can be installed (2 x 120/140 mm - front, 2 x 120/140mm - top, 1 x 140mm - back, 1 x 140 mm - side panel, and 1 x140 mm - bottom ), with three silent series R2 140mm Hydraulic bearing fans pre-installed. And a fan controller is strategically integrated in the front panel and supports up to 3 fans. The water tube holes are provided at the rear for easy water cooling setup and maintenance.
Removable HDD cages Top HDD cage can be removed or repositioned for increased airflow whereas bottom HDD cage can be repositioned further into the case to allow for front radiator mount.
USB 3.0 Connectivity 2x USB 3.0, 2x USB 2.0 and 2x audio ports on top panel allow handy connection to peripherals.
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 1 year
- Read full details
- Return Policies
- We want to ensure your holiday shopping this year is hassle-free. That’s why we’re automatically extending our return policies on almost every product! For purchases placed between November 1, 2016 and December 24, 2016 you will have until January 31, 2017 to return your product. There's nothing additional that you have to do!
- Return for refund within: non-refundable
- Return for replacement until: January 31, 2017
- This item is covered by Newegg.ca's Extended Holiday Replacement-Only Return Policy.
Through the Newegg EggXpert Review Program, Newegg invites its best reviewers, known as EggXperts, to post opinions about new and pre-release products to help their fellow customers make informed buying decisions.Click here for more details.