Newegg.ca - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Gibbys Electronic Supermarket Seller Profile 1-877-761-6354 Email This Seller See all products from Gibbys Electronic Supermarket
Two electronics stores — Gibbys Audio Video and Electronic Supermarket of St. Catharines — have joined forces. Rod Hebert, owner of the Electronic Supermarket, is now a partner in Gibbys Electronic Supermarket and General Manager of the custom/commercial installation division. Electronic Supermarket which was located at 28 Dunkirk Rd. closed in November 2010, with all merchandise and staff moved to Gibbys Electronic Supermarket at 55 Geneva Street. Duane Gibson, General Manager of Gibbys Audio Video, said the uniting of the two companies made sense. Gibbys has strength in retail "and with our website, we're coast-to-coast with our online sales." Electronic Supermarket itself is well-known for custom and commercial installations. "By joining forces and letting Duane focus on growing retail and Rod on growing the custom and commercial components, it will benefit all our clients," said Hebert. Gibbys Audio Video has been in business since 1966, and Electronic Supermarket began as Dino's Sound Cove in Niagara Falls in 1964. The new store changed its name over to Gibbys Electronic Supermarket in November 2010.
To rate this seller or report a problem, please use the link provided in the order confirmation email or the order history section located in your account settings.
Standard Return Policy
Final Sale Items
Some items are considered final sale and cannot be returned:
> No returns will be accepted on any opened headphones or earbuds.
> AV furniture that has been assembled or removed from its original packaging.
> Consumables in the form of batteries, or lightbulbs.
> Turntables, parts & accessories.
> Installed car audio products.
> Any opened products are subject to a 15-40% Restocking fee – determined upon item arrival and inspection.
What's required for a return
1. All returns/exchanges must be accompanied by the original receipts (invoice / packing slip) from your purchase.
2. Original packaging and all items originally included by the manufacturer. (Including all manuals, accessories and gifts with purchase or other included or bonus items).
3. All original serial numbers and UPC must be attached to the original packaging.
4. Your name, address, phone number and signature.
5. Return Authorization Number.
IMPORTANT: In the event that a returned order has items missing, the refund will be denied, or the value of the missing materials, including gifts with purchase or other included or bonus items (eg. Gift card), will be deducted from the total credit amount.
How to return online orders
If you are not satisfied with your order, you may exchange or return your product within 30 days of receiving your order.
Please use Newegg’s return center to request your Return Authorization Number.
It will take approximately 2-5 business days before a Return Authorization Number is issued to you.
NOTE: If you purchased an item as part of a bundle package, you may return that item separately. However, if you decide to break up that bundle by returning an item, the price of all items in the bundle reverts to what they would be if they were purchased individually. Therefore, you will receive a refund for the returned item that is less than the price you paid for it when you purchased it as part of a bundle.
Replacement of Damaged of Defective Items
When you receive your shipment, we ask that you examine it closely prior to opening the factory sealed product packaging.
If there is any evidence of external damage, please refuse the shipment and mark it on the bill of lading that it was refused due to the damage.
Any shortage or damage must be reported within 48 hours of delivery by calling 1-877-761-6354 or messaging us through Newegg.
Please unpack and inspect your shipment within 48 hours of delivery.
No further claims for internal damage will be accepted after 48 hours of the delivery of the package. IF ANY internal damage is found within 48 hours of receiving your product, contact Gibbys Electronic Supermarket and we will issue an (return authorization number). We will arrange to have the defective merchandise picked up and replaced with a comparable item upon return of the defective unit. Shipping charges will be at our expense. All items considered for replacement must be returned in original packaging, complete with all materials and accessories.
Using our Return Mailing Label
Once your Return Authorization Number is issued an email will be sent out to you containing our Return Mailing Label. The label is only valid for 5 days and is specifically coded by each shipment and is valid within Canada only Our Terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
If you are returning a defective unit you will be provided with a mailing label to Gibbys Electronic Supermarket. You will be reimbursed your shipping charges once the unit is inspected and determined defective.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.