Newegg.ca - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
PCI Express x16: 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16 (PCIEX16) (Note 3)
1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x4 (PCIEX4)
(Note 3) For optimum performance, if only one PCI Express graphics card is to be installed, be sure to install it in the PCIEX16 slot.
Onboard Video Chipset: Integrated ATI Radeon HD 3000 GPU
Multi-VGA output support: HDMI/DVI/RGB ports *1
- Supports HDMI with max. resolution 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz
- Supports DVI with max. resolution 2560 x 1600 @ 60 Hz
- Supports RGB with max. resolution 2560 x 1440 @ 75 Hz
Maximum shared memory of 1024MB
Hybrid CrossFireX Support
*1: Support dual VGA output: HDMI & RGB, DVI & RGB.
PCI Express 2.0 x16: 3 x PCIe 2.0 x16 (dual x16 or x16/x8/x8) *1
1 x PCIe 2.0 x16 (x4 mode, black)
*1: When running dual graphics cards, be sure to insert the card in the first and third PCIex16 slot to get the best performance.
PCI Express 3.0 x16: 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16
(The PCI Express x16 slot conforms to PCI Express 3.0 standard.)
* To support PCI Express 3.0, you must install an FM2+ APU.
Onboard Video Chipset: Integrated Graphics Processor:
- 1 x D-Sub port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200
- 1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2160
* The resolution of 4096x2160 can be supported when using an FM2+ APU; the maximum resolution supported is 1920x1200 when using an FM2 APU.
* Support for HDMI 1.4a version.
- Maximum shared memory of 2 GB
PCI Express 2.0 x16: 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16 (PCIEX16)
* For optimum performance, if only one PCI Express graphics card is to be installed, be sure to install it in the PCIEX16 slot.
1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x4 (PCIEX4)
(All PCI Express slots conform to PCI Express 2.0 standard.)
Onboard Video Chipset: - Integrated AMD Radeon R3 Series Graphics in A-series / E-series APU
- DirectX 11.1, Pixel Shader 5.0
- Max. shared memory 4GB
- Four graphics output options: D-Sub, DVI-D, HDMI and DisplayPort 1.2
- Supports HDMI with max. resolution up to 4K x 2K (4096x2160) @ 24Hz or 4K x 2K (3840x2160) @ 30Hz
- Supports DVI-D with max. resolution up to 1920x1200 @ 60Hz
- Supports D-Sub with max. resolution up to 2048x1536 @ 60Hz
- Supports DisplayPort 1.2 with max. resolution up to 4K x 2K (4096x2160) @ 30Hz
- Supports Auto Lip Sync, Deep Color (12bpc), xvYCC and HBR (High Bit Rate Audio) with HDMI Port (Compliant HDMI monitor is required)
- Supports HDCP with DVI-D, HDMI and Display...
PCI Express 2.0 x16: 2 x PCI Express x16 slots, running at x16 (PCIEX16_1, PCIEX16_2)
* For optimum performance, if only one PCI Express graphics card is to be installed, be sure to install it in the PCIEX16_1 slot; if you are installing two PCI Express graphics cards, it is recommended that you install them in the PCIEX16_1 and PCIEX16_2 slots.
2 x PCI Express x16 slots, running at x4 (PCIEX4_1, PCIEX4_2)
Onboard Video Chipset: Multi-Graphics Technology
Support for 2-Way AMD CrossFire/NVIDIA SLI technology (PCIEX16_1 and PCIEX16_2)
PCI Express 3.0 x16: 1 x PCI Express 3.0 x16 Slot (PCIE1 @ x16 mode)
* PCIE 3.0 is only supported with FM2+ CPU. With FM2 CPU, it only supports PCIE 2.0.
Onboard Video Chipset: - Integrated AMD Radeon R7/R5 Series Graphics in A-series APU
- DirectX 11.1, Pixel Shader 5.0 with FM2+ CPU. DirectX 11, Pixel Shader 5.0 with FM2 CPU.
- Max. shared memory 2GB
- Three graphics output options: D-Sub, DVI-D and HDMI Ports
- Supports Triple Monitor
- Supports HDMI with max. resolution up to 4K x 2K (4096x2160) @ 24Hz
- Supports Dual-link DVI-D with max. resolution up to 2560x1600 @ 60Hz
- Supports D-Sub with max. resolution up to 1920x1200 @ 60Hz
- Supports Auto Lip Sync, Deep Color (12bpc), xvYCC and HBR (High Bit Rate Audio) with HDMI Port (Comp...
With the leading designer and integrator of innovative, tailored technology solutions, AMD has been a pioneer since 1995. It launched its first independently-designed, socket – compatible X86 microprocessor, introduced the first X86-64bit processor with seamless migration path in 2003 worldwide and first demonstrated native Dual and Quad-core X86 Server Processors. And now, it continues bringing cutting-edge technologies to Graphics and Memory industries. AMD Motherboard Chipsets (990FX, 990X, 970, A88X, A78, A58 & 760G) for Desktops are specifically designed to unlock and maximize the performance of its top notch microprocessors, such as: AMD FX Processors, A-Series APU, Phenom II Processors, Athlon II Processors and entry-level Sempron Processors, in different socket designs (939/AM3+/FM1/FM2 & FM2+). By combining the AMD Radeon Graphics Cards with Eyefinity and CrossFire multi-GPU technologies, you will get immersed in gaming, productivity and entertainment on up to six displays simultaneously.
Understanding Motherboard Specifications
Motherboard (alternatively known as mainboard, system board or logic board), the ‘mother’ of all components, is the main printed circuit board found in personal computers, workstations and other computing system. Its embedded chipset holds a key function to connect many of the crucial pc components of the system, such as CPU, Memory, Hard Drive, Graphics Card and other I/O cards. And also, it provides the connectivity for other external peripherals thru I/O connectors, like keyboard and mouse. Each chipset has its own unique design determining system performance, upgradability and connectivity. Form factor is another crucial element to determine for expandability. It’s important to acknowledge AMD chipsets designed for housing only AMD microprocessors (Please check the motherboard specifications for CPU Socket compatibility). Use this link for more information on AMD Compatible Motherboards in our Learning Center
55 East Beaver Creek Road, Unit E and F, Richmond Hill, Ontario, L4B 1E8